If your Christmas gift was purchased in the period between the 10th of November 2021 and the 24th of December 2021, it can be exchanged until the 14th of January 2022.
• You can exchange to other items in stock that have the same price or get a gift card
• Last day you can order for delivery before Christmas is on Tuesday the 21st of December at 2PM CET if you shop from Denmark. If you shop from outside of Denmark you should place your order before Friday the 10th of December at 2PM CET.
• The money can not be refunded if your Christmas gift are returned outside the 14-day return policy. If you want the opportunity to be able to get the money back for your Christmas gift, you must make sure that you have time to comply with the 14-day right of return after receipt.
How to exchange your Christmas gift:
1. Enter the return portal. Enter the order number and email registered on the order. The order number must be entered as PJ00000. There will be an error if you use a gap.
2. Select the items you want to exchange.
Press "exchange" and write in the comment what you want to exchange for. Then press "Continue"
4. Finish your return creation by pressing "Return items". After this, a return slip and a return label will be sent to the email registered to the order from the sender email@example.com. The return slip (page 1) states what you want to return. The return slip must be inside the package. The return label (page 2) must be on the outside of the package.